Safety tips for 2021 summer vacation from College of International Education
2021 summer vacation is approaching! According to the unified arrangement of the school, the summer vacation time and relevant requirements of 2021 are hereby notified as follows:
I. Holiday and online registration time
1. Vacation time: August 1, 2021 (Sunday) -- September 4, 2021 (Saturday), a total of 35 days;
2. Online registration time for fall Semester: September 4 -- September 5, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)
3. Formal Class time: September 6th, 2021 (Monday)
II. Summer Vacation Requirements
1. Do not travel to medium-high risk areas. If you want to travel across cities, you need to apply to the teacher in charge three days in advance, and you can only travel after getting the approval. Students who live on campus are not allowed to live off campus. They are required to check in with the card system and return to the apartment at 23:00 at the latest. When you are out, keep your mobile phone open at any time, and contact the police and the school in case of emergency; For medical insurance, please contact the relevant employees of the insurance company at 4008105119 (Chinese and English services are available).
2. When leaving the residence or dormitory, close the doors and Windows, keep valuables, turn off water, electricity and gas, and pay attention to fire prevention.
3. Do not relax the epidemic prevention measures, do not hold parties or other activities in the apartment, wear masks in public areas, pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands frequently, and keep the room ventilated;
4. Strictly abide by Chinese laws and do not work illegally; No drugs; Do not carry out missionary and religious activities in the school; Do not make noise to affect others; Drinking and causing trouble are prohibited, and fighting is prohibited;
5. Pay attention to traffic safety, do not ride in illegal operation vehicles, and take care of their own property on the way; Abide by traffic rules consciously, and put an end to illegal behaviors such as driving without license and drunk driving. When driving an electric bike, you must wear a helmet and drive in strict accordance with the speed limit stipulated by the Traffic Law.
6. Abide by the safety management regulations of scenic spots and public places, obey the management of safety commanding personnel, and prevent stampede and other accidents; The rainy season is not in the mountains to play, not to the safety of the area to swim, in order to avoid accidents;
7. Pay attention to public health and food safety, do not eat food from stalls, and try to avoid crowded places to prevent influenza and other infectious diseases;
8. Prevent fraud, do not easily trust strangers, do not transfer money to strangers;
9. In case of physical or psychological discomfort, timely communicate with the counselor, head teacher, tutor or apartment teacher.
In light of the current epidemic prevention and control situation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, PRC and the International Immigration Administration announced on March 26 that "in view of the rapid spread of COVID-19 around the world, China has decided to temporarily suspend entry of foreigners holding valid visas and residence permits to China from 00:00 on March 28, 2020". At present, international students are not allowed to enter the country until China adjusts its entry measures and announces it. Therefore, students who are not in mainland China and cannot enter China due to travel restrictions and entry requirements will continue to register and study online next semester. Finally, we wish all the students a safe and fruitful holiday!
College of International Education
July 30, 2021