Harbin Institute of Technology provides various pre-university courses to students who plan to apply for the degree programs at HIT.
The Pre-university Program can help students quickly adapt to the Chinese education system, culture, and habits, break down language barriers, and lay a good foundation for entering the degree program in the future. In addition to the regular Chinese language courses, some specialized fundamental courses are also provided, including mathematics, physics, economics, and trade, as well as cultural and practical courses.
1. Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the People's Republic of China.
2. Applicants must be high school diploma holders and under the age of 30.
3. Be in good health both mentally and physically.
Note: International students who complete pre-university courses at HIT can obtain priority admission to the degree programs.
II. Programs and Fees
(968 class hours)
Fall term: September-January
Spring term: March-July
(1600 class hours)
(484 class hours)
Spring term: March-July
III. Application Documents
The application documents in other languages must be notarized in English or Chinese.
1. Log into the online application system to fill in the application form. The online application system is available at https://hit.at0086.cn/StuApplication
2. Passport homepage;
3. Senior high school diploma or its equivalent;
4. Official transcripts;
5. Language proficiency certificates;
· 18-week Pre-university Program: HSK level 3 or above
· Applicants for the 36-week/32-week Pre-university Program are not required to provide any language proficiency certificates;
6. Curriculum vitae;
7. Non-criminal record report (usually issued within six months before the application submission date);
8.Payment receipt of application fee(CNY400/USD60).
Note: 1. The application fee is non-refundable. Currently, Alipay or WeChat payment is not supported.
2. Please mark the applicant's passport name on the remittance voucher.
IV. Application Process
Step 1: Log in to the online application system to fill in the application form. The online application system is available at https://hit.at0086.cn/StuApplication
Step 2: Upload application documents as required.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of CNY400 or USD60.
V. Remittance Information
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, DaZhi Branch
Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People's Republic of China
Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Account Number: 3500040109008900513