1. Be a high school diploma holder or its equivalent;
2. Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and comply with the relevant regulations set by the “Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC";
3. Be in good health both mentally and physically.
September 1st, 2022 2023 Application Opens
December 20th, 2022 Deadline for Early Action Application
June 20th, 2023 Deadline for Regular Application
1. Log in to the Online Application System to fill in the application form;
The Online Application System is available at https://hit.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx ;
2. Pay the application fee USD 60 or CNY 400;
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China
Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Account Number: 3500040109008900513
Note: Application fee is free during the early action application period.
3. Upload required application documents.
1. Application Form of Undergraduate Program at HIT (filled in online);
2. Passport home page;
3. Senior high school diploma or its equivalent;
4. Official transcripts;
5. Language qualification certificates:
· Chinese-taught programs: HSK level 4 ≥ 210 scores,
· English-taught programs: TOEFL≥80 scores, IELTS≥ 6.0 scores or other equivalent English language proficiency certificates;
6. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner;
7. Non-criminal record report (usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of application);
8. Bank statement（financial guarantee proven deposit of at least CNY 20,000 or equivalent in foreign currency);
9. Curriculum vitae;
10. Payment receipt of the application fee.
Note: All application documents must be notarized by the official notary office in English or Chinese.
Fall Semester: early September—mid January
Spring Semester: early March—early July
Summer Semester: early July—early August
|Bachelor’s Degree Programs|
|Housing fee（excluding electricity and internet fee）||600/month/bed|
Note: All fees are non-refundable except Housing fee.
[Link]Bachelor's Degree Programs
1. The admission decision is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the applicant’s file. All applicants will be notified via email or message in the application system on admission decisions.
2. HIT will review the applicant's application documents again after admission and reserve the right to cancel students’ admission if there are any irregularities.
Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
Tel: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647