Release Time 2020/06/04 13:08
1. Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and comply with the relevant regulations set by the “Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC ";
2. Be above the age of 18;
3. Be in good health both mentally and physically.
February 15th, 2023 Deadline for Spring Application
August 15th, 2023 Deadline for Fall Application
Spring term:March~June (16 weeks)
Fall term:September~December (16 weeks)
1. Log in to the Online Application System to fill in the application form;
The Online Application System is available at https://hit.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx ;
2. Pay the application fee USD 60 or CNY 400 （non-refundable）.
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China
Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Account Number: 3500040109008900513
3. Upload required application documents.
1. Application Form of Chinese Language Program at HIT (filled in online);
2. Passport home page;
3. Payment receipt of the application fee.
Note: All the application documents must be notarized by the official notary office in English or Chinese.
Spring semester: March 1~June 20
Fall semester: September 1~December 20
Note: All fees are non-refundable except Housing fee.
1. The admission decision is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the applicant’s file. All applicants will be notified via email or message in the application system on admission decisions.
2. HIT will review the applicant's application documents again after admission and reserve the right to cancel students’ admission if there are any irregularities.
College of International Education, HIT
Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
Tel: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647