Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health.
- HIT Application for Admission to Degree Program
- Notarized copy of Master’s degree (Chinese or English)
- Notarized undergraduate transcript (Chinese or English)
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors
- Study Plan more than 800 words
- Copy of Passport
- Language requirement for Chinese-medium Programs: Recent HSK-4 or above, or pass the Chinese Entrance Examination organized by university.
- Language requirement for English-medium Programs: TOEFL 90, IELTS 5.5 or above, or pass the English Entrance Examination organized by university.
- the recent Physical Exam Certificate.
Fall Semester: early September — mid January
Spring Semester: early February — mid July
Summer Semester: mid July — early August
|Programs||Instructional Language||Tuition Fees(RMB)|
Registration fee: 400 RMB (Test fee 200RMB)
Housing fee: 600 RMB/month/bed (excluding electricity and internet fee)
Insurance fee: 800 RMB /year
Notice:Tuition fee should be paid within the first week of each new term, and won’t be refunded.
|School of Electrical Engineering and Automation||0804 Instrument Science and Technology||
|0808 Electrical Engineering||
|School of Energy Science and Engineering||0807 Power Engineering and Engineering Thermo-physics||