Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health and obtained Master’s degree.
- Online Application(http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/);
- Notarized Master’s Degree in English or Chinese (If applicants are university students, they should provide original notarized pre-graduation certificate in English or Chinese.);
- Notarized Master’s degree transcripts (Chinese or English)
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in Chinese or English;
- Study Plan(not less than 800 words);
- Copy of Passport(Valid for one year at least) and photo(size: 3.5*4.9cm);
- Chinese-medium courses: HSK-4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years);
- English-medium courses: TOTEL 80 or above/IELTS 5.5 or above;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Academic Calendar and Fees
Fall Semester: early September — mid January
Spring Semester: late February — early July
Summer Semester: early July — early August
|Tuition||Chinese-medium||36,000（about 5100 USD）|
|English-medium||42,000（about 5950 USD）|
|Insurance||800（about 120 USD）|
|Registration fee||400（about 60 USD）|
|Housing fee（excluding electricity and internet fee）||600（about 90 USD）|
Note: All the fees are non-refundable except Housing fee.
All doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese (except School of Humanities, S. S. and Law).
College of International Education, HIT
Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
Tel: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647，+86-451-86418461