Applicants must be foreign nationality in good health.
Applicants must have completed high school.
- HIT Application for Admission to Degree Program
- Notarized copy of High School Certificate
- Notarized undergraduate transcript (Chinese or English)
- Recent HSK-4 or above (Chinese-medium Programs), or pass the Chinese Entrance Examination organized by university (Except Chinese Language and Literature major)
- Copy of Passport
- The students who apply the sophomore in School of Humanities, Social Science and Law for major Chinese Language and Literature should have graduated from High School for one year and provide the Certification and Transcripts learned at HIT at least one year.
- English requirement for English-medium Programs: TOEFL 90, IELTS 5.5 or above, or pass the English Entrance Examination organized by university.
- the recent Physical Exam Certificate.
Venue and Facilities
Fall Semester: early September — mid January
Spring Semester: early February — mid July
|Programs||Instructional Language||Tuition Fees(RMB)|
Insurance fee: 800 RMB /year
Registration fee: 400 RMB
Housing fee: 600 RMB/month/bed (excluding electricity and internet fee)
Notice: Tuition fee should be paid within the first week of each new term, and won’t be refunded.
|School of Astronautics||Engineering Mechanics, Aircraft Design and Engineering, Aircraft Environment and Life Security Engineering, Space Science and Technology, Composite Materials and Engineering, Electronics Science and Technology, Photoelectric Information Technology and Engineering (Optical Engineering), Electronics Information Science and Technology, Detection Guidance and Control Technology, Automation|
|School of Electronics and Information Engineering||Communication Engineering, Electromagnetic Field and Wireless Technology, Electronic Information Engineering, Information Countermeasure Technology, Remote Sensing Science and Technology|
Compulsory courses(See NOTES)
Basic courses: Introduction to Civil Engineering, Theoretical Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials, Structural Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Elasticity Theory, Civil Engineering Materials, Engineering Geology, Land Surveying.
Specialized courses: Loads and Structural Design Methods, Theory for Concrete Structures, Design for Concrete and Masonry Structures, Theory and Design of Steel Structures, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Design of Tall Building Structures, Seismic Design of Buildings, etc.
Chemical Engineering and Technology:
Compulsory courses(See NOTES)
Basic courses: Chemical Transfer and Unit Operation, Chemical Separate Engineering, etc.
For Polymer Materials and Engineering: Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Functional Polymer Materials, etc. For Chemical Engineering and Technology: Principles of Electrochemistry, Electrochemical Measurement, etc.
Notice: Compulsory courses: Mathematical Analysis for Science and Technology Majors, Linear Algebra, Analytic Geometry, Descriptive Geometry and Cartography, College Chemistry, College Physics, MATLAB Programming Language, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics.