Applicants must be foreign nationality in good health, and graduated from high school.
- Online application(http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/);
- Notarized High School Certificate in English or Chinese (If applicants are high school students, they should provide original notarized pre-graduation certificate in English or Chinese.);
- Notarized high school transcript (Chinese or English);
- Chinese-medium courses: HSK-4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), except Chinese Language and Literature;
- English-medium courses: TOTEL 80 or above/IELTS 5.5 or above;
- Copy of Passport(Valid for one year at least) and photo(size: 3.5*4.9cm);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Fall Semester: early September—mid January
Spring Semester: early March—early July
Summer Semester: early July—early August
|Tuition||Chinese-medium||20,000（about 2850 USD）|
|English-medium||26,000（about 3700 USD）|
|Insurance||800（ about 120 USD）|
|Registration fee||400（about 60 USD）|
|Housing fee（excluding electricity and internet fee）||600（about 90 USD）|
Note: All the fees are non-refundable except Housing fee.
College of International Education, HIT
Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
Tel: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647，+86-451-86418461